T-Mobile update for LG V60?

traviswhayne

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
This is what I'm seeing, and when you first attach the dual screen you get a second firmware update for the second screen.
cd2cfb50d29af773908fff081bcac78c.jpg

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
This is what I'm seeing, and when you first attach the dual screen you get a second firmware update for the second screen.
cd2cfb50d29af773908fff081bcac78c.jpg

Nice, I just looked at the changelog on my device, I didn't go to the support page. And I did get a firmware update when I connected my first screen when I got home

editguy

Trusted Member
May 23, 2017
Visit site
After the update my second screen flickered and would then fade to white every time I opened it. I finally restarted the phone and the issue seems to be gone.

traviswhayne

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
After the update my second screen flickered and would then fade to white every time I opened it. I finally restarted the phone and the issue seems to be gone.
Thanks for that, I was seeing the same issue and just restarted my phone hoping this solves it as otherwise I was going to have RMA the phone and case.

traviswhayne

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Well no go... It started flipping out again today. Looks like I'm going to be warranty exchanging it.

henderjr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting some sort of 110MB update on my V60 right now. It's a sprint model but I'm fairly sure it's identical to the TMo version. I know it uses their bands and not Sprints.

Edit: September security patch

Last edited:

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting some sort of 110MB update on my V60 right now. It's a sprint model but I'm fairly sure it's identical to the TMo version. I know it uses their bands and not Sprints.

Edit: September security patch

I'm on T-Mobile and just manually checked. Nothing is coming down for me.