Does anyone have a dual screen model and if so is it worthwhile to get or is it just a gimmick?
    06-18-2020 09:20 PM
    I have the dual screen and if you plan on doing a lot of multitasking, it's definitely worth it.

I use mine on average about 3 times a week. There are a ton of YouTube videos showing the dual screen in action showcasing its capabilities, check them out if you haven't done so already.

I'm happy I got mine and it has definitely made a difference while I multitask, which is now becoming often as I get more comfortable with the dual screen.
    aximtreo likes this.
    06-18-2020 10:15 PM
    I use navigation on my phone everyday and it's so much nicer to have 1 screen dedicated to it while I do everything else on the main screen. I'm really enjoying the second screen myself
    aximtreo, BergerKing and tn_friend like this.
    06-18-2020 11:14 PM
    I tried it for a couple weeks, then I started forgetting to put it on when I get home from work (I use a protective case at work). Now I've just drifted away from using it all together, the screen case is sitting in a drawer, that stupid magnetic charging adaptor is missing (buying replacements is basically highway robbery), and I'm not missing a thing.

I wanted to like it, but it made things too cumbersome for one handed use and I just never had anything worth using it for. I couldn't even really use it much for the virtual game pad, because my games don't really conform to game pad use, virtual or physical.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-19-2020 08:39 AM
    Im still on a V40 and wanted one at first but then put some serious thought into, would i actually use the dual screen.
    jackjack1969 brings up an excellent point. Dual screen while navigating.
    Now is there a way to use a phone holder that will allow the dual screen option?
    The only one i can think of is one with a magnetic back so you can freely use the 2nd screen open.
    Has anybody tried it ?
    06-19-2020 09:21 AM
    I tried it for a couple weeks, then I started forgetting to put it on when I get home from work (I use a protective case at work). Now I've just drifted away from using it all together, the screen case is sitting in a drawer, that stupid magnetic charging adaptor is missing (buying replacements is basically highway robbery), and I'm not missing a thing.

I wanted to like it, but it made things too cumbersome for one handed use and I just never had anything worth using it for. I couldn't even really use it much for the virtual game pad, because my games don't really conform to game pad use, virtual or physical.
    I've never had issues with one handed use with the dual screen. Only time I disconnect it is when I'm going on road trips and need the battery life.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2020 02:49 PM
    Does anyone have a dual screen model and if so is it worthwhile to get or is it just a gimmick?
    Use it everyday, very useful for multitasking. Have maybe Facebook open and Android Central app open on other screen, then when I want to use one screen(like now) just flip the second screen around back!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-20-2020 07:05 PM
    I don't use mine a lot, but for the little added extra cost it still seems like a worthwhile purchase.
    06-21-2020 12:45 AM
    I only use mine a handful of times per week, but I'm definitely glad I have it
    aximtreo and ROE_HUNTER like this.
    06-21-2020 09:18 AM
    I don't use mine a lot, but for the little added extra cost it still seems like a worthwhile purchase.
    I decided to save the $100 and not get it. I love my toys but I can't find a practical place in my daily routine to use it.

Just ordered it today from a T-Mobile store and will have it in the mail by mid week. Very excited!
    ROE_HUNTER likes this.
    06-21-2020 11:12 PM