Any way to make or use my own Wallpapers for the V60?

ggrant3876

May 26, 2011
Visit site
New to LG and the V60 Dual Screen. Is there anyway to make or use my own wallpapers and have them cover both screens? I've tried with some of my old walls and they just work on lock screen and main screen.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
touch and hold on the dual screen and you'll get the option to set a wallpaper the same way you can on the main screen

ggrant3876

May 26, 2011
Visit site
touch and hold on the dual screen and you'll get the option to set a wallpaper the same way you can on the main screen

I tried that yesterday and couldn't get it to come up, evidently the 2nd screen isn't as sensitive as the main screen. It took awhile but I finally got it working.

ggrant3876

May 26, 2011
Visit site
How ya liking the phone so far ... interested in your thoughts ...

Haven't really got it set up yet, waiting on a sdcard coming tomorrow. It's a learning curve but think I'll be satisfied with it and not get the Note 20 this time around, I say that but who knows. With the extra screen they need to include a stylus like the Note's. Seems to be pretty fast for just a 60hz screen. Should have it up and running Monday or Tuesday and see if the 5G is all it's supposed to be. The need a better case for the second screen, like one I've seen for the Velvet. You have a case on one side and a glass back on the other.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Haven't really got it set up yet, waiting on a sdcard coming tomorrow. It's a learning curve but think I'll be satisfied with it and not get the Note 20 this time around, I say that but who knows. With the extra screen they need to include a stylus like the Note's. Seems to be pretty fast for just a 60hz screen. Should have it up and running Monday or Tuesday and see if the 5G is all it's supposed to be. The need a better case for the second screen, like one I've seen for the Velvet. You have a case on one side and a glass back on the other.

Yeah curious how it runs on 60 hz and if LG improved overall UI ...it looks big with both screens on..but I'm sure productive...lots of reviews are saying it's a sleeper phone so far ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech