TMobile just put the V60 with dual case on sale. It was $809. They have it on sale now for $699 with the dual case. Not sure how long that will last.
    tube517 likes this.
    09-04-2020 07:32 PM
    Couldn't wait and went ahead and bought the V60 w/dual screen case at that sale price.

Also ordered a wacom stylus pen since the V60 supports it. (I'm a Note fan so I had to get one lol)
    rsmin likes this.
    09-23-2020 04:17 PM
    Couldn't wait and went ahead and bought the V60 w/dual screen case at that sale price.

Also ordered a wacom stylus pen since the V60 supports it. (I'm a Note fan so I had to get one lol)
    Tube527: I am a note fan myself. Had all of them except for Note 1 and 5. Gave my Note 10+ to my wife and love the V60 dual screen and Wacom Bamboo stylus. I can multitask a whole lot better with this set up. Hope you like it as much as I do.
    tube517 likes this.
    09-23-2020 04:40 PM
    I missed the first sale, i did get it on the 2nd sale combined with a buy one get one free. This was bout 2 months ago.
    With this being the 3rd sale i really hope more people buy the devices. I am extremely happy with mine. Dont use the dual case much, maybe 2 times a month.
    tube517 and rsmin like this.
    09-24-2020 11:09 AM
    I missed the first sale, i did get it on the 2nd sale combined with a buy one get one free. This was bout 2 months ago.
    With this being the 3rd sale i really hope more people buy the devices. I am extremely happy with mine. Dont use the dual case much, maybe 2 times a month.
    Glad you got in on the sale. Love mine as well.
    09-24-2020 01:46 PM
    Agreed- it seems like it is overlooked when it really is an excellent phone. Thought I would stay embedded in the Note line for many more years to come and here I am with the LG, happy as anything, beautiful phone and stellar battery life, smooth performance, active stylus support & for those that want it- the dual screen. I used the stylus on the Note a handful of times every so often like when signing a document which I can do as well with the LG, so I don't feel at a loss there at all- never used any of the air functions much; some people I am sure love them so it makes sense for people who truly embrace that but I really only need the occasional active style support so it's perfect- I still have what I need and can keep a stylus with me as needed. This cost less than the base model of the Note and I still have an SD card and well, yes I use the headphone jack too- so I'm very pleased. Who knows if LG a few years down the line loses all that- but for now I am glad they did not and they managed to keep this under $1,000 US so I really am pleased. My Note 8 wouldn't maintain a consistent GPS location lock for my map use and I was frustrated at the notion of shelling out more than a grand for a new phone or having to do fancy footwork, trade in, pay off as I go to get several hundred off when this under $1,000 beauty is sitting right in front of me. So for this time and hopefully at least 3 years-- I am quite happy. I hope I can get a good 3 years or even more and not have a GPS problem. But meantime I am enjoying and I think it would be great to see more people get it and benefit.
    09-24-2020 06:10 PM
    Agreed- it seems like it is overlooked when it really is an excellent phone. Thought I would stay embedded in the Note line for many more years to come and here I am with the LG, happy as anything, beautiful phone and stellar battery life, smooth performance, active stylus support & for those that want it- the dual screen. I used the stylus on the Note a handful of times every so often like when signing a document which I can do as well with the LG, so I don't feel at a loss there at all- never used any of the air functions much; some people I am sure love them so it makes sense for people who truly embrace that but I really only need the occasional active style support so it's perfect- I still have what I need and can keep a stylus with me as needed. This cost less than the base model of the Note and I still have an SD card and well, yes I use the headphone jack too- so I'm very pleased. Who knows if LG a few years down the line loses all that- but for now I am glad they did not and they managed to keep this under $1,000 US so I really am pleased. My Note 8 wouldn't maintain a consistent GPS location lock for my map use and I was frustrated at the notion of shelling out more than a grand for a new phone or having to do fancy footwork, trade in, pay off as I go to get several hundred off when this under $1,000 beauty is sitting right in front of me. So for this time and hopefully at least 3 years-- I am quite happy. I hope I can get a good 3 years or even more and not have a GPS problem. But meantime I am enjoying and I think it would be great to see more people get it and benefit.
    Word for word my thoughts exactly!!! I am a Note fan but just a casual user of the stylus. Everything you said speaks for me, too. Even having a Note 8 with spotty GPS
    rsmin likes this.
    09-24-2020 06:30 PM
    That's a pretty great deal!
    rsmin likes this.
    09-24-2020 07:40 PM
    My V40 was my first LG phone and it served me well. Had it not been for such a good deal on the V60 id still be using the V40.
    tube517, Morty2264 and rsmin like this.
    09-25-2020 10:26 AM
    Word for word my thoughts exactly!!! I am a Note fan but just a casual user of the stylus. Everything you said speaks for me, too. Even having a Note 8 with spotty GPS
    Yep- the spotty GPS was literally my sole issue for upgrading to a new phone. I really had hoped to use it another year. Absent of the GPS problem- I was perfectly happy with my 3 year old phone but unreliable GPS is a non-negotiable when I commute an hour away into a major urban area with all sort of traffic variables and accidents and incidents and construction etc. Especially for a phone that 3 years ago actually cost a little more than what the brand new LG costs today.
    09-25-2020 06:02 PM
    The V60 is my second LG phone after a slew of Samsung phones. I have no reason to ever go back to Samsung at this point. I will say that I did like my G7 better than I do like this v60. The fingersprint sensor work much better and there was also facial rack. I think the G7 also is a lot smoother than the v60. The V60 does have amazing battery life though. I'm on T-Mobile and maybe I'll upgrade after I've had this phone a year.
    09-27-2020 11:12 AM