LG V60 ThinQ

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I asked about this and they are currently holding off on creating new forums for lower interest phones for the time being while considering ways to streamline things.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Well it's now mid April and still no forum? Come on!

Any other website with V60 Forums?
If you look in the rumored devices section here, you'll see it's not just the V60 without a forum.

XDA Developers has a dedicated forum, but keep in mind it's geared towards the more tech minded crowd and you won't see a lot of chit chat like you do here. They can also be a little rough around the edges when it comes to their attitude. Here, if you ask a basic question like how to take a screenshot, you'll be answered and any trolling would be stopped. There, it's assumed you already know at least the basics and asking a question like that may get you roasted.

Dan Madden

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Mooncatt - thanks for the response. I did check out xda - wasn't too helpful. Not much in the way of discussions going on for that matter.

My issue is using non stock ringtones with my V60. The stock ringtones and notification sounds are god awful. Can't even believe I'm having such an issue.

I've had smart phones since the first smart phones appeared in the market. Including LG G2, G4, V2O. Most recent was at Oneplus 6t, so it's far from my 1st Rodeo!!!

I've screwed around with it 2 or 3 times, even thought I had one working but next day nope. Guess I'll just have to spend more time on it.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
My issue is using non stock ringtones with my V60. The stock ringtones and notification sounds are god awful. Can't even believe I'm having such an issue.

I got some custom ringtones added on mine now. What problem are you having work yours and I'll try to help.

richs10

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Another new owner of an LG V60 looking for the AndroidCentral forum for his phone.
Not sure what the problem is. I realize its not a Sammy, but how bout some love?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Another new owner of an LG V60 looking for the AndroidCentral forum for his phone.
Not sure what the problem is. I realize its not a Sammy, but how bout some love?
Welcome to the V60 world. Your concerns are already addressed in this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar