[ how to ][root][GB] root the lg viper GB/ics

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Would Z4 root work on the viper with ics? I don't have a computer right now so looking for in phone app to root with

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Would Z4 root work on the viper with ics? I don't have a computer right now so looking for in phone app to root with

No z4root only works with 2.2.1 froyo phones/back. It was fixed with the second release of froyo

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Do u know of any apps like z4 root that would work I'm out of a computer for the moment and don't really have access to one regularly took me a week to get to use on to do the manual update lol

noneoftheabove85

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey sorry if I've already missed this but I notice people going back to gingerbread after updating to ICS. I was just wondering how you would go about reverting back to gingerbread after you've already updated to ICS in order to gain root. Thanks for your help.

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey sorry if I've already missed this but I notice people going back to gingerbread after updating to ICS. I was just wondering how you would go about reverting back to gingerbread after you've already updated to ICS in order to gain root. Thanks for your help.

Use the stickied un bricking method and download zvd

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

amino_acid

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
It's don't work...Tried it many time... but haven't got a root... and any another PC programs (Unlock Root and other) show "device is already root"... but I cann't delete system apps from autoloading with autostarts v.1.7.5. SU don't update too.
What do me with it? How I can to root viper?