[CWM][SOURCE] Pure ProjectVenom Recovery

dark_mirage

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: [PORT][CWM]ProjectPanda for Viper LTE

It doesn't reboot, and it appears to refuse to flash, i tried flashing dspmanager, nada. it looks like it's working while it "flashes" but the files dont stick, or something

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

pmoneyprix

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

I can't get into recovery. It looks like it wants to then bumps me out and restarts the phone...

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I can't get into recovery. It looks like it wants to then bumps me out and restarts the phone...

What commands did you use to install and what command to get into recovery? And are you sure you downloaded the right version

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Cool! :) And I'm about to start working over SSH from my phone (about to head to work) so the people that want to test the new version of the recovery post the issues at The Project Panda Bugtracker: Login - Eventum

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

Yay for progress! Anyone getting a full Nandroid? I'm getting backups dated in the 1970s and only 22ish MB. Just system.img, recovery.img and one other img. No data or anything. Just wondering if anyone has gotten more and I'm missing something.

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

asejy3aj.jpg
There is a setting to choose backup type, I changed it to .tar and it grew to 358mb

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

I noticed that wormy reported the reboot issue in the tracker, and quickly started working on it. I'll start the date issue in a little while.

---------- Post Merged at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Screenshot (6).png

I'm the top thanked user! I would like to thank all of Android Central because you guys made this possible ! LOL.

EDIT: Oh wait, I'm the fourth top poster too! :D

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

There is a setting to choose backup type, I changed it to .tar and it grew to 358mb

Got it! Thanks Wormy. Still no data backup, but system the others look okay. TiBU is a good fail safe for Data right now, somewhat, I suppose.

So, who will be the first brave soul to restore from our new recovery so far? Not enough time to deal with it here yet.

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the work, Nigel! Even with bugs and being scared to attempt a restore yet, I'm happy to have something! :)

lmoore55

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Backup is not creating nandroid.md5 when backing up so it will not restore unless you create it via adb.

Also, reboot is not working, hangs at rebooting... but i think you already knew that one. Thanks for all the help on this man.

alog122

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Okay when i try to install i keep getting 1 of 2 errors. Adb not found or recovery.img not found i used the command from the OP. Any help is appreciated. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante