[CWM][SOURCE] Pure ProjectVenom Recovery

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Re: [CWM][SOURCE] Pure ProjectPanda Recovery

I downloaded it once but not sure if I installed the right one so I deleted what was on my ad card and am downloading again. The first one had messed up graphics and the power button didn't select anything

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Ok graphics and power button don't work, it's almost like you uploaded one of the older versions on accident

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

It's ok happens to the best of us lol

Okay, my box is acting funky, but you guys can keep up with the issue at Azure Server will NOT boot nor change size. . Until it's fixed, I can't access my builds, and if it can't be fixed...then weeks of coding is gone. I already lost my desktop computer, laptop and everything else in the hurricane. :(

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site

Okay, my box is acting funky, but you guys can keep up with the issue at Azure Server will NOT boot nor change size. . Until it's fixed, I can't access my builds, and if it can't be fixed...then weeks of coding is gone. I already lost my desktop computer, laptop and everything else in the hurricane. :(
sorry too hear that man. our thoughts and prayer are with you and everyone affected on the forum

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I hate to hear that and I hope you had insurance to help offset the cost of replacement. And I'm sure we can wait it out.

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

God damn...
Sandy is such a whore, shes murdering people, ruining countless lives, and now messing with our developer and hopes of a stable CWMR...
She went too far this time.
I'm gonna slap a .

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

I hate to hear that and I hope you had insurance to help offset the cost of replacement. And I'm sure we can wait it out.

Almost complete with the re-sync and build. I had another project I've been working on that I haven't told anyone about yet, which was building CM9 for the Viper. I HAD the CM kernel built, but just didn't get enough time to back up all my data of my desktop before the storm came, so I have to start over. :mad: Shouldn't be that hard the second time I build it, right? :)

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

Thats sweet I can only imagine how speedy this phone would be with ICS, I'm pretty stoked to see what you come up with.

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Almost complete with the re-sync and build. I had another project I've been working on that I haven't told anyone about yet, which was building CM9 for the Viper. I HAD the CM kernel built, but just didn't get enough time to back up all my data of my desktop before the storm came, so I have to start over. :mad: Shouldn't be that hard the second time I build it, right? :)

I'm glad you were able to get it going again, even tho you have to start over

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

While you guys are waiting for your updates, I'm sitting at my desk at work, quietly using ODIN to flash a leaked build of Jellybean for my phone (Epic 4G Touch) . :D

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Near done. :) It was hard to bypass the file extension restriction (they restrict what type of files we download based on the extension) , but it's near done. In about a minute, I should be running Jellybelly, haha.
View attachment 44317

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site

So, the prior working version that we were still unsure about backups, but CAN flash...does work w/ ICS?

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

Don't underate yourself Nigel... your not mediocre considering your the only person here that's working on a custom recovery at all ;) that's pretty awesome considering you don't even have the phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

Hey is that Odin... he he. Why not just flash aokp/cm10 I'm pretty sure the e4gt is supported. Or are you a stockfish man instead?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc