[CWM][SOURCE] Pure ProjectVenom Recovery

alog122

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: [CWM][SOURCE] Pure ProjectPanda Recovery

Has any one else flashed the alpha build? I got an error in cwm and it wouldn't flash.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually boring my eyes out not doing nothing, so I'll start dev-ing and helping again.

First of all, let me state my rules about my threads now:

1. Once you root, you void your warranty. I'm not responsible for ANY bricks even if you bricked using my products. Just use the unbrick guide. It's there for a reason.
2. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR ANYTHING YOU DO WRONG ON YOUR PHONE. I'm can't hold your hand, but I try to make the install process as simple as possible.
3. IF YOU COME ON MY THREADS BASHING ME, I WILL REPORT YOU AND ASK YOU TO STAY OFF MY POSTS. If you don't respect me, I won't respect you.
4. Everyone in this forum is trying to contribute to creating roms for this phone. If you can help, help. :)
5. If we previously had a negative conversation, and I ask you not to continue contacting me, and you do, that will go straight to the admins. That's harrasement.
6. Not obeying any of these rules will result in a report to the mods and admins. :)

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Also, thanks to danny, I now know how to fix the backup / restore feature. Thank him for that everyone. :')

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm actually boring my eyes out not doing nothing, so I'll start dev-ing and helping again.

First of all, let me state my rules about my threads now:

1. Once you root, you void your warranty. I'm not responsible for ANY bricks even if you bricked using my products. Just use the unbrick guide. It's there for a reason.
2. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR ANYTHING YOU DO WRONG ON YOUR PHONE. I'm can't hold your hand, but I try to make the install process as simple as possible.
3. IF YOU COME ON MY THREADS BASHING ME, I WILL REPORT YOU AND ASK YOU TO STAY OFF MY POSTS. If you don't respect me, I won't respect you.
4. Everyone in this forum is trying to contribute to creating roms for this phone. If you can help, help. :)
5. If we previously had a negative conversation, and I ask you not to continue contacting me, and you do, that will go straight to the admins. That's harrasement.
6. Not obeying any of these rules will result in a report to the mods and admins. :)
Agreed

Also, thanks to danny, I now know how to fix the backup / restore feature. Thank him for that everyone. :')
Thank you very much :)

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Staph it Tapatalk. Go home Tapatalk. You're drunk.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't know really what project venom is, but glad you decided to keep developing.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

dark_mirage

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
That LGE_RC folder is suspicious, and it looks like /system/etc/format_first.sh deletes it on every boot, so we might be able to dig up some gold there.

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
PS, the secret project I've been working on was getting ProjectPanda it's own forum, and it's up!
Tapatalk enabled of course, and the regular mobile web view of it is nice. $300 well spent.

Either way, if anyone has bug reports, please post it HERE

- - - Updated - - -

That LGE_RC folder is suspicious, and it looks like /system/etc/format_first.sh deletes it on every boot, so we might be able to dig up some gold there.

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

+1, I'll check it out.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
OH NO! You changed the name to Project Venom, which is P.V. and now I can't call it P.P. anymore. (PS I'm still going to!)

Yep. If everything goes alright, then I'll work on theming the recovery.

Sent from my phone with an exteremly long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Beats Audio and Gorilla Glass running Sammy's leak build FK23 (4.1.2) using Tapatalk.