Random File Changes

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I know with our relatively inactive group, I may not get much in the way of replies if no one else has seen this, but it is worth a shot.

Has anyone else had a problem with the phone just randomly changing files selected for something? My default and contact specific ringtones just change themselves occasionally and I have a pic set as a background in an app that just randomly shifted itself to another pic in the same folder. It's just weird and it has been happening since pretty much right after I got the phone.

:confused:

Anyone else? Or any ideas?

Thanks!

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
happens to me only when I connect USB to computer.
it doesnt bother me, I just change it back and move on with my life.

But IDK the real reason for the problem

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I just fix it, but it's kind of a ridiculous problem I have never had on another phone. I haven't USBed it in a while. Oh well, at least I know I'm not alone. Lol. Maybe zvg will fix it.

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Eazy-go

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I do notice the ringers change, but I thought it was because something to do with the sdcard being used by the computer. anyone else notice their texts lose there time stamp at midnite?

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I do notice the ringers change, but I thought it was because something to do with the sdcard being used by the computer. anyone else notice their texts lose there time stamp at midnite?

I use Handcent so I hadn't noticed, but I looked and I think that's more like a typical change like from sent 2 hours ago to sent 1 day ago on emails and stuff. If ya long press and view message details, the time is still there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21