[ROM][PORT]MIUI-Viper

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
DONT FLASH
Wont boot and i mightve just bricked my phone

Edit: That just gave me a mini heart attack. Im all better now. I booted pressing vol down and power said yes to wipe data and it booted into recovery.
I think its the install script

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
DONT FLASH
Wont boot and i mightve just bricked my phone

Edit: That just gave me a mini heart attack. Im all better now. I booted pressing vol down and power said yes to wipe data and it booted into recovery.
I think its the install script

Did you wipe system, data, and cache?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
could you link it to me please?
and Nigel it doesnt install it just says "opening update package" screen goes black for a split second and then goes back to CWM menu

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I think i see part of the issue, earlier in the thread he said the ROM was 450mb or close to that. The test version is only 135mb. Or am i missing something

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Wait, I was smart enough to make a backup. And I did what Danny did, and it booted into the Custom Recovery and I'm going to try to install again.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, the backup won't install and I can't get the MIUI to start.

enzopreme

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
i truly dont mean to sound like a dick when saying this, but if you say you suck at dev'ing, why put something out that runs the risk of bricking devices? just wondering. I do support your efforts and truly hope you guys get this working, but don't release anything until its at least alpha....

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
YAY i found out how to get to download mode....OK so when i flashed the new rom it messed up the boot and wouldnt boot so i couldnt get back into recovery OR go into download mode... then i did the factory reset thing then i could go into recovery but wouldnt boot anything else so i flashed the delooper HERE... and now i can get into download mode

enzopreme

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
YAY i found out how to get to download mode....OK so when i flashed the new rom it messed up the boot and wouldnt boot so i couldnt get back into recovery OR go into download mode... then i did the factory reset thing then i could go into recovery so i flashed the delooper HERE... and now i can get into download mode

nice progress, full steam ahead boys!!!

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
YAY i found out how to get to download mode....OK so when i flashed the new rom it messed up the boot and wouldnt boot so i couldnt get back into recovery OR go into download mode... then i did the factory reset thing then i could go into recovery so i flashed the delooper HERE... and now i can get into download mode
I dont want to turn my phone off lol, but i cant figure out a way around the md5 mismatch:/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey