How To Guide Too Install Android 4.0.4 update.zip

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Manually install ICS direction

It also says the update.zip file I downloaded from your provided link is only 295kb so maybe that's not the right update file?

Ok to reiterate on the page where the update.zip file is located it says the file size is 273.27MB but when I put it on the root of my sd card it says it's only 295kb
redownload the file.

rp076

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Thanks tommyjoesanders & everyone else who helped thru out this thread. Finally got my sons phone on some good ol ice cream sammich!! And i must say its pretty frickin sweet!

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

thats why you can't install the update. you will have too unbrick method guide too fix it and then you install ics manual update guide

Oh well can't I just reinstall the apps from the play store in the Sprint section? I still have Sprint ID, Sprint Zone, voicemail and all the other apps that couldn't be deleted out of box

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site

Thanks tommyjoesanders & everyone else who helped thru out this thread. Finally got my sons phone on some good ol ice cream sammich!! And i must say its pretty frickin sweet!

Isn't it funny how we care about what is on our girlfriend's/kid's/wife's phones more than they do?:what:

And for the cheapest phone I've ever bought, including iPhones, I'm amazed at how much I like it. ESPECIALLY now!

Tommy and Nigel and Gollum and the others are, in fact, awesome... LG should have them on payroll

Sent from my Viper 4G LTE on the "coming soon" network

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae