Post Your Homescreens, and Talk About Anything!

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so we have ICS. Now what? Nothing. Just chill out, and explore your new OS, as I'm doing the same.

It's always good to have a thread that's just off-topic so that's what this is.

Post your homescreens, and talk about anything! :)

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had too much time too play with it. But I did notice somethings. glad too see power off and restart device option. they gave us power widgets which I like. was disappointed with ringer and message tones. still have good system storage after the update. overall pretty happy with ICS overall.

P.S. they did update our PRL too 25009

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
It so good too see this forum alive and everyone working so hard too help other member get on board too ICS. we got a great group of people on here.

LulzSec

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
evemyqum.jpg

4u4upeza.jpg

7ape7e4e.jpg

u9agamuq.jpg

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1351830540064.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1351830566338.jpg

Yes still on GB. Until I can take a trip up to McDonald's to download the update.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

alog122

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
has anyone else noticed a performance increase idk if its just me but from a fresh install no root no tweaks it seams snappy as heck.

alog122

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Lol yea I just looked back at it to see the device info and I saw that. Lol I spoke to soon, but back to on topic has anyone figured out how to set the statusbar transparencey?

Mista_J

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so we have ICS. Now what? Nothing. Just chill out, and explore your new OS, as I'm doing the same.

It's always good to have a thread that's just off-topic so that's what this is.

Post your homescreens, and talk about anything! :)

What widget are you using?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I love seeing the time change on the live wallpaper as the day progresses... it's the little things

Sent from my Viper 4G LTE on the "coming soon" network

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351859946900.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351859946900.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 155

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
So, first handset w/ ics myself, whole " new " experience lol....but so far im not super pleased...i had my gb tweaked out well enough, but i do notice perf. increase...going to compare benchmarks after rooting/debloating/scripting...anyway, im suprised, no built in clock/weather widget? and is it just me or is the NFC icon UGLY and ANNOYING! lol...( going to make a theme right away just b/c of that )...@ Tommy def notice vibrate, also, anyone else notice speaker quality/volume = better + louder...much louder actually...Wonder how it will sound once i throw beats audio on...hmmm what else, I no longer need to use task switcher apps, I do like the screen preview via holding down home key, and just figured out a few minutes ago swiping to the side closes the apps lol...memory management is obv very different, more cached, have to see how it holds up under high gpu stress games...also noticed under development options, a force gpu rendering option, i planned on scripting this, anyone have info no the setting itself, ?

edit: also, has anyone else noticed sprint id constantly force close? ( can't wait to remove all that junk, but what's the deal w/ removing bloatware and some lg warning somebody posted about? Also...Launcher vs Home, diff? Home seems to allow more of the settings, and allows for direct long press on screen to add widget/app, while launcher doesnt , otherwise, what are the differences?

Wow do i feel like a n00b all over again, What widgets are people using, and...is it worth it to go w/ 3rd party launchers or just UOT or custom theme it?