Went Back To GB

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Bought Quadrant Pro and tested..

View attachment 45516

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk 2

Better than mine on ICS, but it doesn't matter to me what the numbers say, I don't notice the difference, and I like ICS better.

But really, I like the LG interface, so I guess if performance matters that much, and you like stock ICS feel, then GB with Holo is just as good.

Seems funny to me, I didn't think ICS would be a big deal, and I won't go back... yet others obsessed over it so hard, and now they go back to GB. :what:

sent from my LG Viper using my thumb and Swype.

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Better than mine on ICS, but it doesn't matter to me what the numbers say, I don't notice the difference, and I like ICS better.

But really, I like the LG interface, so I guess if performance matters that much, and you like stock ICS feel, then GB with Holo is just as good.

Seems funny to me, I didn't think ICS would be a big deal, and I won't go back... yet others obsessed over it so hard, and now they go back to GB. :what:

Yeah, it confuses me too. I like ICS better than GB, and the only reason I bought the Viper was because Sprint & LG said that it was going to get ICS after launch. Too bad it took 6 months after launch for ICS to be released.

trailz

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Ota finally pushed through and now i keep getting notifactions to update. How to make it stop? I already found the file and deleted it. Am I missing something else?

*think I got it now.

Now to wait for a custom rom

Last edited:

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Ota finally pushed through and now i keep getting notifactions to update. How to make it stop? I already found the file and deleted it. Am I missing something else?

*think I got it now.

Now to wait for a custom rom

And then jelly bean... and then a custom rum for that. And then key lime pie, and a custom room for that, and then lemon berry crunch and a SUPER COOL 3D HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTOR INTO MY BRAIN!

**edit: ROM now added to my Swype dictionary. :eek:

Last edited:

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
And then jelly bean... and then a custom rum for that. And then key lime pie, and a custom room for that, and then lemon berry crunch and a SUPER COOL 3D HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTOR INTO MY BRAIN!

Custom rum, and room? Sounds like Swype has lost its mind, lol.

Sent from my LG-LS840 Viper 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Restore data only for Swype and for xml user dictionary. Instantly reboot.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2