Supercharge v6 doesn't work on every phone?

adamsmiley

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
What is Supercharge v6? I'm always looking for good battery apps but have not found any good ones this sound like it could be something to do with charging the batter.

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
What is Supercharge v6? I'm always looking for good battery apps but have not found any good ones this sound like it could be something to do with charging the batter.

lol no... its a cpu+gpu script. Either to make it more power efficient or more powerful

dark_mirage

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't affect benchmarks, benchmarks mean nothing, but it does make everything much smoother. But for the hell of it, lemme go run a benchmark for you.

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Dark_mirage, did you have any su bunary or busybox issues? I'm new to the SuperSU in place of Superuser that came with the rooting method, I used. I'm a big v6 proponent, so wanna get it ran.

Sent from my ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
SuperSU is personally much better. It has a option to unroot or clean up to use a different superuser app... Superuser has neither of those options. Also SuperSU updates the binary on its own

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Dark_mirage, did you have any su bunary or busybox issues? I'm new to the SuperSU in place of Superuser that came with the rooting method, I used. I'm a big v6 proponent, so wanna get it ran.

Sent from my ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

SuperSu has an ption in settings to switch to superuser and you can download a busybox installer in the market

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
hey dark can you link me the init.d support script and also did you get the launcher supercharged on ics? I tried and it said the launcher was patched but it came up as "very weak"

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I gave up supercharged i kind of think it slows my phone down...
Or I didn't do everything right but I think I did.
It constantly force closes, I'm just going to wait for CM9 to customize stuff

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
To really get it to work well on ICS since memory mangement is so different than GB, you need to follow all the steps to add maximum multitasking/icscream, personally i deodexed the /system then did the smali edits to get full 100% supercharge +extra options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair