I need someone to do a pull!

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I need someone to pull EVERYTHING from /system and /vendor so I can build CM9. Preferably within the hour. Someone willing? You can use adb or ES File Explorer.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Someone that is rooted help. Many of the files are locked down and I have no way to get them shared.

If you are rooted, you should be able to compress the whole folder and upload it.

sent from my LG Viper

Dcashdollar

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Uploading, can't move the file hdcp.keys from /vendor/firmware/ with es, may be able to do it on my pc though won't be tonight, as I'm not home. System and all the other files in vendor are being uploaded though. I'll update with a link.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

rigdon420

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Dude you don't have to get sharp, been using DOS since before a lot of people had computer's pretty sure if I wanted to figure it out I could, just trying to help nigel. So that we can see some cyanogen on this device. All I needed to know was the commands to use with adb to pull files.

Sent from my LG? Viper? using "the force"

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Dude you don't have to get sharp, been using DOS since before a lot of people had computer's pretty sure if I wanted to figure it out I could, just trying to help nigel. So that we can see some cyanogen on this device. All I needed to know was the commands to use with adb to pull files.

Sent from my LG? Viper? using "the force"

Got it, wolfy got me earlier. Also, Viper-MIUI is in it's early super alpha - internal only builds. ;) Expect a couple screenshots from my testers late this week or early next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22