[ROM][PORT] Icy Viper MIUI

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I believe your phone has a hidden fastboot mode somewhere.

Someone try adb reboot bootloader or adb reboot fastboot. Something that'll get you into fastboot.

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Now I factory reset and it is back to the Enter the fastboot.

- - - Updated - - -

Should I wipe System, Data, and Cache then mount them all and install what I've done?

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: MIUI Rom

Try ZVD. I think it's just a problem with ZVC. I wish i could be more help, but i have like 20+ pages i need to fill out for this internship.
Where you doing an internship bro?
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

- - - Updated - - -

I believe your phone has a hidden fastboot mode somewhere.
You are right, i may be onto it...
Someone try adb reboot bootloader or adb reboot fastboot. Something that'll get you into fastboot.

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: MIUI Rom

Ok update, it installs and stays, you get LG Security Error every boot. So is there anything we took out? I can put all the apps back in if you want.

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah...are you sure you ran a full image flash? sounds like you had prior google apps removed and ran a built in factory reset...

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Don't do it yet the updater script will format system and still give u an error. Its because alpha1c is the stock ics boot.img
So my question is does anyone know where the security error is stored I know the image is in the boot.img
Oh and progrande check your pm

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't do it yet the updater script will format system and still give u an error. Its because alpha1c is the stock ics boot.img
So my question is does anyone know where the security error is stored I know the image is in the boot.img
Oh and progrande check your pm

I can unpack your kernel and search for it if you want me to

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes pls. Just wondering if we could disable the check at boot. also what tool do u use to unpack the zImage.