Video chat help

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Problem is with speaker audio... I can't hear or be heard on video call, but audio only it is fine, unless I use speaker function.

But, on regular phone calls, speaker phone works fine.

WTF

sent from my LG Viper

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate the offer, I have to get back to work. If I try fixing it now, I will be at it all night

sent from my LG Viper

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
It worked fine before the ics update. Google plus chat is not working either. It is something with the phone.

sent from my LG Viper

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Well, for anyone who is wondering, the issue was not my phone. The GPS thing and the video chat problem both are happening on my new viper.

Now I feel bad for taking the old one back, especially since it took me an hour to restore everything.

If anyone has working video chat on their ics viper, please let me know. :eek:

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

garbb

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I had posted in another thread that I had gotten video chat to work with working audio using this: Download Skype - free IM & video calls 2.8.0.920 .apk Android app version of skype on my viper with the zvk software version. So either no one read that post or maybe they tried it and it just doesn't work for them which is weird because it definitely worked for me. If it doesn't work for you then I would be curious to know what version of skype and phone software are you running.
If you don't trust that link then just google for "skype 2.8.0.920" and find a different place download it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2