SwiftKey flow

lololovestech

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded it today myself. Very nifty. (But I miss being able to delete by swiping right to left. Have to actually hold the backspace button now.)

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Got it yesterday morning first thing. It is awesome. Easily my favorite so far, even as a swype fan.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I didn't really like Swype for some reason, but I decided to try out Flow. Certainly an interesting concept.

Sent from my V6Supercharged ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

japin

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I really love swype, I have been using it for a long time. Now I am sure swiftkey flow will have updates to improve minor accuracy problems I have noticed but honestly I like it a lot better than swype already (even with the minor issues). I like the word prediction and I like the fact that it is skinnable, I also really enjoy how it goes to twitter, facebook, sms, contacts, and more to figure out words for the dictionary and learns how you type from all of this. I think with a few updates it will become polished perfection.

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I really like it, especially compared to Swype, however, I think with my matte anti-glare screen cover, ny finger tip over time can't handle it. Lol

Sent from my V6Supercharged ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I really love swype, I have been using it for a long time. Now I am sure swiftkey flow will have updates to improve minor accuracy problems I have noticed but honestly I like it a lot better than swype already (even with the minor issues). I like the word prediction and I like the fact that it is skinnable, I also really enjoy how it goes to twitter, facebook, sms, contacts, and more to figure out words for the dictionary and learns how you type from all of this. I think with a few updates it will become polished perfection.

Swype ha skins, and gets info from your texts and online accounts. And swype has some better correction features for after you type the word.

They being said, I still like the flow keyboard a lot.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

arn1016

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I really like using swift key flow I've been using it since it was released I hated swipe it is never predicted any words right but I really have enjoyed flow noticed a few bugs were it won't alway work in the browser and but it is a beta