help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think my phones brickedd

Colomax

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
need help ASAP I ROOTED MY PHONE AND I PRESSED THE WRONG RECOVERY AND THEN I INSTALLED SOMETHING AND IT RESTARED AND SO I FACTORY HARD RESETED IT AND NOW ITS SUCK ON THE 4G LTE SCREEEN HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALSO

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yikes... I factory hard reset when rooted can many times be a VERY bad thing... Normally once rooted the only way you should ever factory reset is from the option within the custom recovery.

Aside from this I'm not familiar with this device and hopefully a helpful member will be along that is more in tune with the Viper to help you out.

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Did you look at the un brick method to see if you can get into download mode?

Sent from my V6Supercharged ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Ya if you have CWM recovery installed and working your ok. OR turn off phone and plug usb in. Wait till you get to the picture of a battery then hold power and vol up. release when it says download mode.

Colomax

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
two things i took out my sd card when i fractory hard reseted it and two im charging mt phone so i can un brick it also in the unbrick forum theres two files zvi and zvd which do i download i have ics

Colomax

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Ya if you have CWM recovery installed and working your ok. OR turn off phone and plug usb in. Wait till you get to the picture of a battery then hold power and vol up. release when it says download mode.

i do hhave cwm but i never had a recovery made beacuse their was none for ics for lg viper

dadardada

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Please get it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll teach you a crap load. And if you want I could invite you to a chat in there with Danny.

id love to learn as well.

new to andriod.

just rooted my viper.

now what?

- - - Updated - - -

Please get it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll teach you a crap load. And if you want I could invite you to a chat in there with Danny.

id love to learn as well.

new to andriod.

just rooted my viper.

now what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol