[WIP][RECOVERY]OpenRecovery 0.0.1

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
OpenRecovery 0.0.1
Warning
Ryan Norris hereby relieves himself from any claims that warrant me to pay for a new device for you. This is an super ultra extremely alpha build. It's not my fault you didn't follow instructions! :p

Still too lazy to finish this post.

Last edited:

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unlocked Stock Recovery

patience, unless you feel you can compile source of stock recovery while unlocking a bootloader.

Yeah, trying to get a non-aosp device tree to work with AOSP sources is sure damn hard, adding to the fact that I wrote the code myself, and it's probably error-prone.

EDIT: I just had a crazy idea that may work. Not telling what it is until I can do a complete overhaul of my codebase.

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site

So how much longer?

I hope your joking, leave the man be, having not even anything to benefit from his hard work, hard being an understatement since he's blind compiling, and ppl that continuously ask for eta cause a very annoying feeling that it's all a waste of time. Chill, unless you can help, which without putting you down at all, you really can't...

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, trying to get a non-aosp device tree to work with AOSP sources is sure damn hard, adding to the fact that I wrote the code myself, and it's probably error-prone.

EDIT: I just had a crazy idea that may work. Not telling what it is until I can do a complete overhaul of my codebase.

I feel you man, I had an idea involving the tool I posted about , making it compatible with our firmware isn't an issue but possibly testing a repartition integrated with his built in boot loader unlocking, I haven't looked at the source but just a thought, maybe impossible.

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site

I know you were joking just wanted to see your response, ty for having humility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34