A few Viper issues

Snowman7877

May 6, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I both have the LG Viper. Hers seems to have lots of issues that I don't notice in mine.
1. Both of our batteries are pretty bad, but hers drains close to twice as fast as mine does. I use my phone a lot more during the day than she uses hers. but most every evening, hers shuts down due to a drained battery.
2. If someone sends her a text message that is large enough to come in two parts, she never gets the second part of the text.
3. Since receiving her phone she cannot connect to our home wifi. she can connect to other wifi just fine. I've checked that she has the right WPA code put in. Everything else connects to the router just fine (including my phone) Even though her phone status says "obtaining IP address" I don't see any signs of it even talking to the router. I've tried changing the WPA code and get a security error right away so somewhere in there its talking to the router. I really doubt it's something wrong with the router since everything else connects without issue.
Any help will be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki