Cannot root my viper

cmy310

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I have tried a few methods on rooting my ics 4.0.4 device i have the program downloaded and the device drivers installed and when i do command "adb devives" my lg shows up.. Heres where i run into an issue. When i run the rooting program its says path not found. I have turned on and off manytimes diff computers im at a wall now.. Please help. Ibe even tried adk for mac but clockworkmod doesnt have a bootloader for my device .. Help!!!

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I have tried a few methods on rooting my ics 4.0.4 device i have the program downloaded and the device drivers installed and when i do command "adb devives" my lg shows up.. Heres where i run into an issue. When i run the rooting program its says path not found. I have turned on and off manytimes diff computers im at a wall now.. Please help. Ibe even tried adk for mac but clockworkmod doesnt have a bootloader for my device .. Help!!!

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

Come on man, you're breaking forum rules by making multiple threads for the SAME PROBLEM.

Just use the unbrick guide and go to Gingerbread, then use voodoo OTA rootkeeper.

cmy310

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
didnt realize that. very sorry. and thank you for your help finally got root... and will remember that rule... thanx and again sorry

Bryan Weber

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Where do go to find the "Unbrick Guide" mentioned,.. which also mentions Gingerbread?... would rather revert back to Gingerbread if that's at all possible,.. not real happy with ICS 4.0.4 And cant find a way to Root My LG Viper 4G LTE on same.