Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

Colomax

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm using ROM manger v5.5.2.3 and i need to get a Clockworkmod recovery the ones that ROM manger provide the lg viper isnt included any options? and if yes also what custom roms are available?? am also running on ics

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
so if i downgrade to gb what rom recovery's are there and what custom roms should i use

Please remember that flashing the wrong files can permanently brick your device. I recommend doing a lot of reading my friend...and never hesitate to ask questions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ryanwinston27

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
WRONG SIR! We have like 5 recoveries. Now if you were talking ICS there will never be. We can't install them on there with the boot loader. Now you can downgrade it. Go to the stickies and look.

I know about the TWRP and the Cannibal Open Touch, but jest wondering what is the recovery you are talking about besides the non-working CWMR and the stock one?

L0rdWaffles

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I know about the TWRP and the Cannibal Open Touch, but jest wondering what is the recovery you are talking about besides the non-working CWMR and the stock one?
Building a CWMR is way easy, but with Cannibal and TWRP, you miss out on functionality with straight CWM.

Unrelated: I seriously need to get back to trying to get a working CM build.

mharrison82

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me, or should we just give up hope for this phone for anything other than root access and an unbricking method? All I've been hearing from anyone is about the locked bootloader. I'm totally cool with not having a custom ROM, but if we (as in the Viper community) needs to just give up hope, perhaps I will start shopping around for a new phone...not that the Viper has been bad to me...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12