Help! Stuck in fastboot

sansara

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
does not turn on the phone. stuck at startup. The screen is blue with the words.

Enter the fastboot .....
Enter the fastboot .....

Long time no see!

What can be done?

Last edited:

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I assume you are running a version of ics and tried to install one of the custom recoveries? Can't do that. It's been a very long time now since i did that. You should be able to adb the stock recovery if you have it, which you probably don't. Have you tried the unbrick method thread?

Sent from my ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

sansara

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
yes it was ics

of all the features the phone has only this blue screen.
and the second situation, when push lowering the volume + power, you are prompted to reset but then bad luck, writes that the error of the security and the blue screen appears again.

but I can only do some fastboot commands

See the instruction where the unbrick?

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
ok so if you had a custom recovery installed then u can factory reset it by pressing vol up and power till u get to the menu. then factory reset, reboot then when u boot it will boot to your custom recovery and you will have to restore a backup .
if u dont have a custom recovery then u should also factory reset then reboot then install the official update.zip but make sur u have all the files before beginning.
now factory resetting will mess up your phone so try everything first before doing this.
I also saw in your video that u werent pressing the buttons long enough you MUST hold them till u get a menu.

sansara

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
ok so if you had a custom recovery installed then u can factory reset it by pressing vol up and power till u get to the menu. then factory reset, reboot then when u boot it will boot to your custom recovery and you will have to restore a backup .
if u dont have a custom recovery then u should also factory reset then reboot then install the official update.zip but make sur u have all the files before beginning.
now factory resetting will mess up your phone so try everything first before doing this.
I also saw in your video that u werent pressing the buttons long enough you MUST hold them till u get a menu.

in any case, pressing the button I get a blue screen.
Long press does not change anything.
I've tried it.

all the possible options I have demonstrated in the video.
All attempts to get to the menu leads to a blue screen.
so I can not be reset and recovery.

the only option I can see the correct sequence of fastboot.
but I'm slightly understand why I ask the Board to correct commands.

Leonardo Pena

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
hey bro i figured out how to fix it! it took me about an hour to figure out but you have to hold volume up + power even while on the blue screen and itll put you into download mode and from there just look on the forums for the unbrick lg flash thingie and viola! problem solved an trust me i was freaking out when this happened too but thankfully i fixed it