Has any dev looked into loki tools?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I got a Viper now, I'll look into this aswell.
-------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such folder, I took pictures of the whole directory.
LG Viper msm_sdcc.1 Snapshots.rar

• adb shell
  • su
  • dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.3/by-name/aboot of=/data/local/tmp/aboot.img
  • chmod 644 /data/local/tmp/aboot.img
  • exit
  • exit
  • adb pull /data/local/tmp/aboot.img

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Any why not just make a CyanogenMod 7 rom for this device, just stock CyanogenMod 7.

I don't work with Gingerbread. The idea of building the ROM and the kernel separately makes me cringe. Josh was working on a CM build. As to his current where-a-bouts, I have completely no idea. Communication between us just completely died.

kanishk619

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
What aboot version you are looking at particularly? I will be getting a viper again this week and will check with replacing the ICS aboot with GB aboot while on ICS firmware, if it boots then we might have a good chance of atleast de-bloating the phone completely :p

dark_mirage

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Before you leave the adb shell, copy aboot to the sdcard through the terminal, then try to pull

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
What aboot version you are looking at particularly? I will be getting a viper again this week and will check with replacing the ICS aboot with GB aboot while on ICS firmware, if it boots then we might have a good chance of atleast de-bloating the phone completely :p

ZVJ preferably.

dark_mirage

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
It would also be easier to make an ICS kernel from scratch, and flash over gingerbread, then flash a ROM with an already unlocked bootloader.

But what do I know, right?

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
If anyone wants make a kernel and I'll get to installing it, i'll put it in the ZVI update nigel made, then I'll take that put the kernel in it or add that with Kitchen.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
It would also be easier to make an ICS kernel from scratch, and flash over gingerbread, then flash a ROM with an already unlocked bootloader.

But what do I know, right?

Feel free to make one. There's no working preset cayman_sprint_us_defconfig in the provided kernel source for the Viper, so you'll have to tweak that a lot. There's no real developer on this board. I'm a maintainer, not a dev. I just aim to make stuff work. Josh (L0rdWaffles) was getting real close to a CM build, and then disappeared from the forum altogether, and gollum18 does do a lot for this forum when he can. It's just no one has the passion to do any work for this device anymore period.

Didn't mean it to seem like an attack, but it's the truth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908