Okay so I will admit I am obsessed with my phone, so I am now having withdrawals! I used ROM manager to back up my current rom, I haven't the slightest idea as to what happened. My phone is now only showing the LG logo screen, nothing else, I am at a loss! I am running 2.2.2 or was should I say, I have tried taking the battery out, I have tried running it in recovery mode...nothing! I desperately need help, if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them! Thank you all in advance I am begging please please please help me =(
    07-29-2011 05:58 PM
    Try flashing a ROM using ADB. Google around for the latest LightningC ROM and flash it through ADB and see if that works. Here's a link that shows how to do it.

XDA FORUMS TOPIC - (SOLVED) Flash custom ROM with ADB

I'm pretty sure the ADB drivers will kick in just by having the phone's power on, stuck on the LG logo or not, and by the way, "Bricked" means that you wouldn't even be able to see the logo, just a black screen. So you're not really bricked. You should be fine after flashing a rom with ADB.
    09-03-2011 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD