LG Vortex KINDLE Brightness Setting Help!!!!!!

hautaus

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got an LG vortex phone, and put some free kindle books on, tired to read, and decided to adjust the font and brightness setting (within kindle app, with open book). I put it on dark background with white text setting and then turned the brightness down. Well, apparently you can turn the brightness down ALL THE WAY and now the screen when I open a book on kindle on my LG vortex is PITCH BLACK, and for all books. Screen is fine and easy to see as soon as I hit the back or homepage buttons, but I cannot read any books now b/c it is absolutely black (tired going into a small, windowless room with closed door, no light, and still the screen is black, can't see anything). Since I can't see, I can't re-adjust the brightness back to normal. ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!??!?! OR even a picture step by step of how to adjust the brightness with an open book and maybe I can approximately blindly on mine to adjust it?????

Jared631

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Try clearing the APP's cache and data, that may clear the setting. You can access this via Setting > Applications > Kindle > Clear Data & Cache. Hope I could help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza