I found my old LG Vortex and decided I would factory reset it. I did so and it turns out I deleted the original Launcher... I was using GO Launcher and now that's gone. My phone was really messed up so the only option I had was to factory reset it. I've been looking around all day on how to fix it, I've found a lot of answers, but I can't do any of them.

I downloaded the Android SDK and someone said to use ADB to push the Launcher.apk to the phone, but the problem is that my phone wont show up when I type "/adb devices" into the command line, it just returns an empty list. I've seen solutions to this, but to solve that problem you have to be able to get into the phone, which I can't.

I've tried applying custom USB Drivers to it, but windows says that the device drivers already installed are good enough.

I even remembered I could push an apk to my phone from the online play store, but then I noticed that my google account was removed from the phone when I restored it.

I'm at a loss. Not quite sure what to do. I can boot the phone and jump into the lock screen, but when I swipe it, all I get is a black screen with the notifications bar. When I try to change the USB Mode from Modem to USB Mass Storage it reverts it back to Modem Mode.
    04-27-2013 03:20 PM
    So what you're stating is that GOLauncher was the only available launcher on your handset? Were you rooted when you did a hard reset?
    04-27-2013 03:35 PM
    So what you're stating is that GOLauncher was the only available launcher on your handset? Were you rooted when you did a hard reset?
    Yes, I was rooted and the only launcher that was on my phone was GOLauncher, but now everything is gone, so there's not much I can do.
    04-27-2013 03:38 PM
    I use go launcher hd.I shutting down and opening my android tablet I returned to my current android home launcher is missing how to organize it? i downloading on filecrop i search "android home launcher.apk'' and after download to install android home launcher said" application not installed "
    09-15-2013 04:54 AM