Lg vortex sd card problem won't mount -please help, i've dealt with this for too long-

meloncollie1

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok I've had an LG Vortex for probably about two years now. It's always worked fine up until about six months ago. It started saying it was full, so I'd delete a picture here and there but eventually it just stopped loading my picture gallery it was so full, and my sd card just stopped working completely. It said I needed to format it, so I took all of the pictures and put them on my computer and tried to format it, but It said it was damaged. Also, previously I didn't know that you had to mount and unmount it when taking it out so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. So anyway, I buy a new SD card, try to mount it. It says it's damaged. A little while later, I buy another card figuring it might just be that card was messed up. STILL SAYS IT'S A DAMAGED CARD. These are two brand new cards I tried, so I know it's something to do with my phone, but I don't understand.

Please someone help me with this. I've looked around the forums and can't find this particular problem.

PLEASE HELP, I'M DESPERATE. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TAKE PICTURES ON MY PHONE AGAIN AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer