Do you think this will sell out like the Pixel XL?

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
This may be the last picture I take of my OG Moto 360 if I'm able to purchase the blue sport tomorrow. The whiskey in the background is what inspired Billy Idols Rebel Yell song and album title. I don't drink that crap but dig Billy.

Also maybe seen is me listening to the latest Android Central podcast.

Attachments

• 13781.jpg
    13781.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 39

jeffreytz

Mayor of Awesometown
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I wasn't able to get their via normal play store navigation but your link worked great :) Blue Sport is on the way.

jeffreytz

Mayor of Awesometown
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
The titanium just sold out. I bought it, changed my mind and canceled it. Then I went to buy it again and only the blue is left

That's interesting, I would have thought the blue one would have sold out first since that's the "limited edition" color.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Both versions are now out of stock. I would have thought the blue would have sold out faster as well until I thought about it a bit. Most of the titanium models were probably sent to AT&T which limited Google's supply.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Both versions are now out of stock. I would have thought the blue would have sold out faster as well until I thought about it a bit. Most of the titanium models were probably sent to AT&T which limited Google's supply.

I think Google had a limited supply to being with.

dpeters11

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I should have mine Monday, I hate Smartpost so paid for shipping, figured might as well go with fastest. We'll see if I keep it, would be replacing a Pebble so major change, both in functionality and size.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I would have done faster shipping but that requires a signature and work gets in the way for that. My landlord is really great at keeping my deliveries safe.

dpeters11

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I would have done faster shipping but that requires a signature and work gets in the way for that. My landlord is really great at keeping my deliveries safe.

I usually just have the stuff like this delivered to work, but we get usps deliveries the day after it's delivered, this could be on the morning FedEx delivery. Of course I might not get much done...

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
This may be the last picture I take of my OG Moto 360 if I'm able to purchase the blue sport tomorrow. The whiskey in the background is what inspired Billy Idols Rebel Yell song and album title. I don't drink that crap but dig Billy.

Also maybe seen is me listening to the latest Android Central podcast.

I have the Gen II and see it as a good starting point for the 3rd generation but Moto is saying that the market isn't broad enough to warrant their wading back in at the moment. I'm using the Bluetooth Gear S3 and admire that device as well-rounded and practical. I just found my original, camera-equipped Samsung watch and have yet to locate the charger. I like what most of these watches can do. I do wish that one of the players would slip a camera back into a smartwatch.