Quick Review of LG Watch Sport

hagar852

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

Here is a quick review I did on the LG Watch Sport on youtube. Hopefully this will help anyone looking into purchasing this device.

Thanks

hagar852

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
Nice video, thank you sir. Can't wait to get mine in a couple of days.

Thanks!! Much appreciated!! I will have more coming up.. One on battery life testing I am doing right now with certain functions enabled and disabled and what affect they have on the battery life of the watch. Then I will do another part of battery life in conjunction with tracking fitness with Google Fit, which will include GPS usage and etc...

Stay tuned!!

hagar852

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
Were you able to download google play music to the watch? I couldn't get it to work for downloaded music in mine.

I almost tried it last night.. I see it as install-able but won't be able to try it until later on today. I will report back as soon as I try it tonight.

hagar852

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
Were you able to download google play music to the watch? I couldn't get it to work for downloaded music in mine.

I downloaded Google Play music while NOT connected to my phone over Wifi on the watch and it installed successfully. Not only that, but I was also able to play some music from one of the radio stations and played on the speaker of the watch. That is all I have tried thus far.

cmb713

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

Here is a quick review I did on the LG Watch Sport on youtube. Hopefully this will help anyone looking into purchasing this device.

https://youtu.be/A46TGYX0dmY

Thanks
Nice video! I have Play Music - does this watch stream music and podcasts off the app on LTE? What's the battery life like while streaming and does it overheat? Just asking because my Gear S2 always overheats while streaming and using bt.

hagar852

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
Nice video! I have Play Music - does this watch stream music and podcasts off the app on LTE? What's the battery life like while streaming and does it overheat? Just asking because my Gear S2 always overheats while streaming and using bt.

I will try and report back on this.. Verizon giving me hard time trying to activate watch on my plan.. I hope to get it activated in a day or two.. been dying to try LTE on it and checking battery usage with. I am almost done with my battery tests.. just have to add work outs to my use and streaming will be part of that test during work out.

But it is supposed to be able to stream music and podcasts over LTE.

E60351

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It's fine differently on 2.0 now. Hook your watch up to wifi or cellular and download Play Music from the store on your phone. From there when you open it it should then connect and when you long press a playlist or something it'll download to your watch. But it won't stream from your phone to your watch anymore to download anything. Ends up being much faster this way. Also, the Wear section in the phone app no longer shows up for 2.0 devices. Hope this helps.

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I like the watch just fine and AW 2.0 is pretty good -- a huge improvement over 1.0. My problem is with the band. It sucks. It is not very comfortable and the loop that holds down the band is terrible. It slides one way or the other always leaving the strap hanging out and catching on things. If the band could be changed, this watch would be about everything I am looking for. As it is, I will probably go back to my Gear S3 Frontier (which does not have the greatest band, either, but it can be changed).