Tried to send a text to my wife using the "Ok, Google" command. I get the prompt and I say, "text Daniella, mobile." Now at this point, it asks me which number even though I said "mobile." So I say, "Mobile" again and it recognizes it this time. Then I dictate the message using voice, it converts it perfectly and asks me if I want to send it. At this point I would like to say, "Yes" or "Send it" but instead it prompts me to click either send or cancel on the watch using touch. Voice stops functioning.

Would be nice if it were all the way touch free like the phone. Anyone else having this issue?

Using a Google Pixel on AT&T with the stock Google Messages app.
    04-18-2017 09:15 PM
    I've run in to that too. In general, I liked the voice functions on my old moto 360 better. I never had a problem on that. This one I'm always having to repeat, or it's sending to the wrong number.
    06-06-2017 06:46 AM
    Tried to send a text to my wife using the "Ok, Google" command. I get the prompt and I say, "text Daniella, mobile." Now at this point, it asks me which number even though I said "mobile." So I say, "Mobile" again and it recognizes it this time. Then I dictate the message using voice, it converts it perfectly and asks me if I want to send it. At this point I would like to say, "Yes" or "Send it" but instead it prompts me to click either send or cancel on the watch using touch. Voice stops functioning.

Would be nice if it were all the way touch free like the phone. Anyone else having this issue?

Using a Google Pixel on AT&T with the stock Google Messages app.
    Yes. The previous version of AW was better in this aspect where you wouldn't have to touch the send button just to send the message. I hope they update this feature but I'm worried these watches aren't selling fast enough for them to care.
    07-19-2017 01:55 PM
    Yes. The previous version of AW was better in this aspect where you wouldn't have to touch the send button just to send the message. I hope they update this feature but I'm worried these watches aren't selling fast enough for them to care.
    I know it's a different watch, but someone posted that their 2.0 on an LG Urbane was updated, with a July security patch, and changed this behavior for the better.....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=73088745
    EL CapiTRAN likes this.
    07-19-2017 02:23 PM
    I know it's a different watch, but someone posted that their 2.0 on an LG Urbane was updated, with a July security patch, and changed this behavior for the better.....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=73088745
    That's promising. Hopefully we get the update soon. I'm still on April security.
    07-19-2017 11:06 PM