Is your watch paired with a Pixel 2?

MikeC01

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a Samsung SG3 Frontier to pair with my Pixel 2 XL and I'm really unhappy with it. There are very few apps in the Gear store and even fewer if you don't have a Samsung phone. Previously, I had a Moto 360 Sport that played much nicer with my phone. So I'm considering getting an LG sport instead.

One of the biggest reasons I want to dump the SG3 is because when I have it paired to my phone I can't pair to my car's Bluetooth speaker phone system.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has a Pixel 2 and an LG sport. If so, are you experiencing the same problem?

EL CapiTRAN

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
I just bought a Samsung SG3 Frontier to pair with my Pixel 2 XL and I'm really unhappy with it. There are very few apps in the Gear store and even fewer if you don't have a Samsung phone. Previously, I had a Moto 360 Sport that played much nicer with my phone. So I'm considering getting an LG sport instead.

One of the biggest reasons I want to dump the SG3 is because when I have it paired to my phone I can't pair to my car's Bluetooth speaker phone system.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has a Pixel 2 and an LG sport. If so, are you experiencing the same problem?
I have an LG watch sport. You'll have similar problems with the car. I have to manually connect my phone to my car when I get in. I either press the Bluetooth button on my adapter and it connects the media but not the phone feature or I go into Bluetooth settings and click on the BT adapter and then it'll connect both media and phone features. I always mount my phone so it's an extra step to connect Bluetooth. If you're someone who keeps their phone in their pocket while they drive then it'll be extra tedious for you to connect to the car. I've gotten used to the process so it's something I'm willing to live with but yes it is annoying.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I have a XL2 and I don't have to do that with my watch. but that's because I have the watch setup to not make calls. So, when I hop in the truck it automatically connects to my head unit for calls and media.

EL CapiTRAN

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
I have a XL2 and I don't have to do that with my watch. but that's because I have the watch setup to not make calls. So, when I hop in the truck it automatically connects to my head unit for calls and media.
You do have it set up or don't? Mine watch is set to take calls and it doesn't auto connect to any of my BT devices.

MikeC01

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I have an LG watch sport. You'll have similar problems with the car. I have to manually connect my phone to my car when I get in. I either press the Bluetooth button on my adapter and it connects the media but not the phone feature or I go into Bluetooth settings and click on the BT adapter and then it'll connect both media and phone features. I always mount my phone so it's an extra step to connect Bluetooth. If you're someone who keeps their phone in their pocket while they drive then it'll be extra tedious for you to connect to the car. I've gotten used to the process so it's something I'm willing to live with but yes it is annoying.

Interesting. I returned my SG3 Frontier this morning and I'm expecting the LG Style (couldn't find a new Sport for a reasonable price) I ordered to be delivered in the next few days. The style doesn't take calls. So, I'll be curious to see if there are still bluetooth issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae