I had an OG 360, never got one after that. I do almost the exact same workout everyday and I'm in pretty decent shape (former martial arts teacher), so not terribly worried about the fitness monitoring. For me it'd basically be another screen to see notifications on, meaning my phone can stay on my desk or whatever. Long story short, the specs don't dissuade me, just not sure if I feel it's worth $250.
    02-20-2017 03:47 PM
    I had an OG 360, never got one after that. I do almost the exact same workout everyday and I'm in pretty decent shape (former martial arts teacher), so not terribly worried about the fitness monitoring. For me it'd basically be another screen to see notifications on, meaning my phone can stay on my desk or whatever. Long story short, the specs don't dissuade me, just not sure if I feel it's worth $250.
    I'm debating as well. I already have a gear s2 paired with my pixel and I absolutely love it. I had a ZenWatch 2 prior and really liked Android wear. Now that 2.0 is out and the watch style has the rotating crown, I am very intrigued. Just don't feel like dropping $275 (of course I want the rose gold).
    comk4ver likes this.
    02-20-2017 03:54 PM
    Same boat, really. I just want something for notifications and time, of course. I've always been a watch guy, but never really got into the smart watch scene. I'd also like to know how easy it is to find new watch bands that work with it. I'd like a metal band one and some silicone. Leather bands are about my least favorite (get sweaty and smell). I also don't want to spend $50 on a Mode silicone band.
    comk4ver likes this.
    02-20-2017 04:01 PM
    Are the style bands interchangeable with standard sizes?
    comk4ver likes this.
    02-20-2017 04:03 PM
    Are the style bands interchangeable with standard sizes?
    Supposed to be. 18mm. I'd just like to see some people who have done it. And what some of them look like on the watch before I jump in.
    comk4ver likes this.
    02-20-2017 04:05 PM
    Supposed to be. 18mm. I'd just like to see some people who have done it. And what some of them look like on the watch before I jump in.
    Hmm, my 360 bands were 23mm .. guess those aren't getting reused.
    02-20-2017 04:10 PM
    I have a Moto 360 1st generation and while I like it the battery sucks. While at the gym and listening to music directly from the smartwatch with Bluetooth Headphones my battery goes from full to empty in about 45 minutes, which is totally unacceptable. I like it because it still looks OK with a suit and tie, which I wear every day (it's classic while futuristic, if you know what I mean) but the Huawei Watch Classic looks waaay better and from what I've been asking to users battery life is way better, lasting 2 or 3 hours of music listening. I was hopeful that an upgraded version of a classic smartwatch but manufacturers insist in bringing sporty watches, which I don't like Android from the rumors and advertising it looks the next Huawei will be sporty as well.
    The LG style dosent look premium or classic, it looks like a kid's watch to me at least. My only hope now is that the second version of the Huawei brings the price of the first one down. I won't pay more than 200 euros for a smartwatch (paid 160 for the Moto a year and a half ago).

Cheers
    02-20-2017 04:20 PM
    I was considering the sport or the style... Can't make up my mind. I think I heard the sport is much better... Not sure. Which is more expensive?? Whichever is more expensive that's what I heard is better. Lol!! I'm still rock'n my LG G Watch. The original... It works like brand new but I'm really tempted by Android Wear 2.0. Ill probably wait on that though, personally. Just too expensive!!!
    02-20-2017 04:35 PM
    Sport is more expensive and has better specs and whatnot, but it doesn't really match my .... style? lol
    quadtronix and badelhas like this.
    02-20-2017 04:41 PM
    Do I really needdddd one if I have the gear s2 haha...I want it sooooo bad
    02-20-2017 06:23 PM
    I like my rose gold style but have only had it for a couple days. Only thing I am worried about is the battery. 7am to 7 pm and I was down to 10%. Right now there's no where to get a spare charger that I can find. I regularly work 12-14 hours and don't want to pack charging cradle from home to work and back.
    Aquila likes this.
    02-20-2017 06:23 PM
    I like my rose gold style but have only had it for a couple days. Only thing I am worried about is the battery. 7am to 7 pm and I was down to 10%. Right now there's no where to get a spare charger that I can find. I regularly work 12-14 hours and don't want to pack charging cradle from home to work and back.
    I heard that was the main concern about the watch. My gear s2 lasts me two days. Seems like that might be a big issue for me.
    02-20-2017 06:47 PM
    That's a really good point ... I have some long days and the charger would be at home or at work, not both. Hmm.
    02-20-2017 07:00 PM
    I agree with you. My cousin picked me up one yesterday. I used it yesterday of course. Put it on the charger overnight. Took it off about 7am. At about 640pm, it was at 12% battery remaining.

I'm hoping Google pushes out an update to tweak the battery. Because 12 hours a day for a watch battery isn't going to do it for me.
    Aquila likes this.
    02-20-2017 08:10 PM