Down to $179 today at Best Buy!!! Go get your price match!!

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
If you bought your watch at Best Buy, it's on sale for $179 right now. If you're inside the return window, they will match the price. Save $73! I just did it!

Go! Go! Go!

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got the watch ( with the best buy pricing being dropped down), I don't like the band that much but since it's interchangeable that's fine. I took the watch off 6am and it is now about 3pm, my battery is at 14% which sort of sucks for I used to have the moto 360 sport. I can't seem to find a place to buy another charger either. But overall I'm getting used to the watch. I think the battery though is what is definitely killer. I have it hooked up with my Pixel XL.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Just got the watch ( with the best buy pricing being dropped down), I don't like the band that much but since it's interchangeable that's fine. I took the watch off 6am and it is now about 3pm, my battery is at 14% which sort of sucks for I used to have the moto 360 sport. I can't seem to find a place to buy another charger either. But overall I'm getting used to the watch. I think the battery though is what is definitely killer. I have it hooked up with my Pixel XL.

The battery will settle in. Make sure maps isn't installed as it is a battery killer.

woody nh

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
The battery will settle in. Make sure maps isn't installed as it is a battery killer.

Agreed, also wifi off and gestures rather than display always on. Also the 1st day with any new electronic toy is always a battery killer. You know lots of having to check everything out.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Agreed, also wifi off and gestures rather than display always on. Also the 1st day with any new electronic toy is always a battery killer. You know lots of having to check everything out.

I have wifi on and it hasn't had a depreciable affect.