Help - How many % in one hour charge? and voice input in non-english?

jencdk

Jun 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi

I'm from Denmark, and we are going on vacation to US this summer. I'm thinking of picking up a LG Watch Style from Bustbuy while we are there. The price ($180) is good and the Style is not yet for sale in Denmark/Europe.

1)
My major concern is battery time. A lot of postings have been made in this regard. Most typically my use will be on work days. I could easily have an extra charger at work and find an hour to put in the charger during the day where I sit at my desk.

- But how many percentage of charge do you get in 1 hour?

Does it go from 51 to 59, or is it much better like 51 to 89?

2)
Also, the watch comes with Google Assistant and not Google Now. Google Now has danish language, Assistant does not.

- Can Google Assistant be swapped for Google Now in Danish, allowing me to interact with the watch by words?

I would like to be able to send a sms, as questions, etc.

Has anyone used LG Watch style in Non-english? (and non-german, I believe Assistant supports german also).

FYI: I was undecissive between Zenwatch 3 and Watch Style, as ZW3 has better battery and speaker, but I will not buy a watch that has so late updates (AW 2.0) with a risk of future updates being equally slow and may not even come. So LG Watch Style got my pick.

FYI - extra charger: -> link