My LG Style smartwatch worked fine yesterday, but was frozen when I took it off of the charger this morning. After resetting and setting up the phone again, the battery is now lasting less than 20 minutes!

What could be causing it to drain so quickly? I’m still testing, but this can’t be normal. As I said, it was fine yesterday!

Also: I know the LG Style is notorious for bad battery life, but come on! 15 minutes until dead!? Something is WRONG, but what?
    09-16-2019 07:12 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-16-2019 07:13 PM
    Sounds like the battery needs to be replaced
    09-16-2019 07:13 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I have a Style lying around somewhere, and I notice that when I power it up after a long hiatus and it starts updating apps, the battery drops like a rock. Was yours updating apps?

I moved this to the LG Watch Style forum for more specific traffic.
    09-16-2019 07:45 PM
    I have a Style lying around somewhere, and I notice that when I power it up after a long hiatus and it starts updating apps, the battery drops like a rock. Was yours updating apps?
    Yes! I had just reset it, and I hadn’t yet gotten much reinstalled.

I’m still testing, but it seems to be doing much better after the updates and apps have been installed. Next time I have to reset it, I’ll remember to leave it on the charging puck while it installs.
    09-16-2019 08:22 PM
    Yep, that's what I had to do the last time I fired it up. It got pretty darned warm with all of the updating activity and the charging, which can't be good.
    09-16-2019 09:21 PM