Hi,

Seems like a great watch. Now that it has been confirmed that it is unlocked, I would like to use it on T-Mobile. Problem is, I cant get any ATT store to sell me the watch. Anyone have success?

Thanks
    04-07-2016 01:34 PM
    Nope. I had a few say it has to be added to your plan, and a couple stores wouldn't even sell it at full price if put on a plan. They said I had to be on contract or installment plan.
    04-07-2016 01:38 PM
    Can you just purchase it on a plan then pay off the device and cancel the plan?
    04-07-2016 01:54 PM
    If all else fails, I think you can at least buy it online then add the cheapest plan then cancel since it's not a contract when you purchase full price. Unless they changed that too.
    04-07-2016 02:33 PM
    If all else fails, I think you can at least buy it online then add the cheapest plan then cancel since it's not a contract when you purchase full price. Unless they changed that too.
    This.
    I have AT&T so I will probably end up just ordering online and cancel the plan add on when I get it. I think it even has no activation fee for certain situations.
    04-07-2016 02:42 PM
    I went to att store and they said if I do the contract there will be a $20 activation fee and If I cancelled plan an early termination fee. I bought a $25 tablet plan (go phone- which is pay as u go) then the watch full price. after one month the pay as u go terminates itself.
    I am doing testing on the watch, will not even wear it, then sell on swappa if u want to wait

N5x on Fi Network here
    04-07-2016 04:17 PM
    I tried one store and they refused to sell it to me without activating it. Called customer service who told me the same. I find the whole issue with stores not wanting to sell them bizarre. While I was looking, my urbane 2 LTE that I bought in November got the latest update, so I am just keeping the old one for now.
    04-07-2016 07:07 PM
    I walked into a AT$T store in Oakland, Ca at about 4:00 yesterday.
    I asked about the Urbane 2 and the person at the door called over someone else.
    He said he wasn't sure they had it. I told him it was in inventory according to the website.
    He went in the back and came out with the watch.
    I told him I was paying full retail and was giving it to my brother as a gift.
    No questions, just some joking around.
    It took me more time to type this than to get out the store with the watch.
    04-08-2016 09:28 AM
    Yeah mine was zero issues to purchase either but they did try to add a new line for it on my plan, told them no. They wanted $36 for me to transfer it to my gear s line, told them no and went home and transferred it online for free.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-08-2016 11:06 AM
    I use TMobile and I got my watch from ATT store

Yes they want you add a plan to it, just add it, you can cancel it right away. even store person told you you cant, but there is a 14-day buyer remorse period where you can call att customer service to cancel your service without paying anything at all(not even activation fee)

futuremore, watch works on Tmobile network, that is the watch is unlocked out of box

hope this would help.
    04-14-2016 01:55 PM
    How much is it off contract?
    04-14-2016 10:06 PM
    How much is it off contract?
    $360. Tell them it's a gift and they won't give you crap about a plan.
    Tell them the person you are buying for will add to their plan later and that person has AT$T.
    04-15-2016 03:59 PM
    $360. Tell them it's a gift and they won't give you crap about a plan.
    Tell them the person you are buying for will add to their plan later and that person has AT$T.
    This is exactly what I did.
    04-15-2016 07:05 PM