How do I pick up phone call via BT?

Athkrnl

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
How do I pick up phone call via BT

Apple watch can do this, Samsung S2 BT edition can do this (even you cant talk to your watch cuz it doesnt have a mic/speaker)

but for Android Wear when I receive phone calls I can only pick it up thru my phone, not my watch

Is there anything I am missing?

LG Urbane 2nd edition without sim card but within Bluetooth range

json405

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: How do I pick up phone call via BT

There should be an option under bluetooth that says play phone audio on watch or something like that.

bckrupps

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site

So now im connected by bluetooth with the play phone audio on watch checked. i just took a call on my phone and my watch kept ringing even though i picked up the call on my phone and my phone didnt ring. what i want to happen is have my watch simply tell me of an incoming call and have me answer it on the phone the traditional android wear way prior to speakers in the watches. should i just uncheck the phone audio box in settings?

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

That sounds like the problem with your phone software. If you uncheck the phone audio box, your watch will never ring or notify that you have a call incoming.

bckrupps

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site

Strange cause i'm using a Nexus 6p with the Standard April Marshmallow software and everything updates as normal. You would think i would have the ideal setup with all Google stuff to not have issues like that lol. I do have a pebble also but they are never on at the same time so maybe there is some weird conflict there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance