how is the strap holding up?

ekerbudeeeek

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
I'm only two weeks in. It's looking a little less black on the bottom of the strap. How are others getting on

Posted via the Android Central App

evlarberryman

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Mine's starting to show some wear on the rubber strap band keeper on the bottom of my wrist from rubbing against tables, etc. It is almost like an eraser after its first use, just slightly discolored but structurally no problems. The watch and screen have been fantastic. No marks or scratches. Does anyone know what the screen is made of? Gorilla glass, crystal?

mdw1995

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm only two weeks in. It's looking a little less black on the bottom of the strap. How are others getting on

I've had mine now for about 5 months. I've logged about 65 runs, over 35 hours and wear it everyday without any deterioration. I have an occasional white band near the buckle (salt from runs probably) but it just wipes off easily.

json405

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Yup no issues yet. I've wipe the strap a couple times after golf or hiking but still looks new. I've had this watch about only a month though.

xendula

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I've been using mine all day every day since November, including on runs, in the rain, in the snow, and dropped olive juice over it once. It looks pretty much like on day one. Zero issues.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante