No sound when notifications come through

jsharp28791

May 1, 2016
Visit site
My lg urbane 2 has Bluetooth audio turned on and I am getting all notifications and calls when connected via bluetooh. My watch rings as so does my phone when I get a call...but not sound when a text or email comes through but my phone will. I have all volumes turned up what am I missing

FitzAusTex

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
There is no sound for anything except alarms and phone calls on the U2LTE, IIRC. I use Wear Messenger app though, and it is really cool. It allows sounds for texts (if you set it up to in the Wear Messenger app settings on your phone). It also allows you to set up tons of precanned text responses, more than the limited ones Google has. I use it on my U2LTE, but still use Google Messenger on my phone. It also has other cool stuff like access to my phone contacts and I can use it to initiate calls from within Wear Messenger. If you try it, remember to turn off notifications for the text app you use on your phone, or you'll get notifications from both Wear Messenger and your regular text apps on your U2LTE.

jsharp28791

May 1, 2016
Visit site
well that would seem like a basic thing to have since you now have sound on watches...OK thank youfor that info. It was driving me crazy why it wouldn't work. I will try that app out. Again thanks

bckrupps

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Must say i tried it. It was awesome getting text notifications sounds on the watch and after about 10 minutes it was super annoying imo lol. im sticking with the vibrations. great option for some though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech