Does Tracfone work with LGWU2?

acegolfer

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone use tracfone? It's a ATT MVNO.

Why do I ask? 800min/800txt/800mb costs $30 a year (not month). Get Big Easy Plus w/ 1 yr plan on eBay and transfer the account to a BYOP GSM nano sim.

PS: Sorry if this has been asked before. I am lost with the new interface and don't know how to search within the forum.

StimulatorCam

May 20, 2015
Visit site
The watch is unlocked, so you should be able to use a plan from any carrier that runs on the right frequency bands. If they are an AT&T MVNO I can't see a problem.

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The watch is unlocked, so you should be able to use a plan from any carrier that runs on the right frequency bands. If they are an AT&T MVNO I can't see a problem.
Some MVNOs require manually setup APN for data. In that case, it won't work because currently there is no way to manually enter APN.

StimulatorCam

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't think it's necessarily the keyboard function which is the issue, as they could have put in a voice control in the same place, or let you set it from Android Wear on your phone, but that they didn't even think of that problem to begin with. But yes, hopefully that gets fixed!

spoons24

Sep 8, 2018
Visit site
Does anyone use tracfone? It's a ATT MVNO.

Why do I ask? 800min/800txt/800mb costs $30 a year (not month). Get Big Easy Plus w/ 1 yr plan on eBay and transfer the account to a BYOP GSM nano sim.

PS: Sorry if this has been asked before. I am lost with the new interface and don't know how to search within the forum.

Did you ever figure out if it worked? I'm still looking for a sim that works with this watch...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15