The LG Urbane 2 is getting pulled off shelves again! I was just at a Verizon store and they told me that they had just received notice that a hardware issue was to blame. The system wouldn't even allow them to ring it up.
    06-30-2016 01:42 PM
    The LG Urbane 2 is getting pulled off shelves again! I was just at a Verizon store and they told me that they had just received notice that a hardware issue was to blame. The system wouldn't even allow them to ring it up.
    That's unfortunate. Are you looking to purchase the Urbane 2nd Edition? You can try and order online: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=9j9aamt6
    06-30-2016 03:03 PM
    That's unfortunate. Are you looking to purchase the Urbane 2nd Edition? You can try and order online: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=UZGQ975L
    The product page for Verizon has been down all day too...they must be stopping its sales across all channels.
    06-30-2016 03:17 PM
    ATT is still selling them. I'm not surprised that VZW pulled their version off the shelves. They might say it's a hardware issue but I think it's more of a network incompatibility or limitation issue. The LG U2LTE is best used on a GSM/HSPA network, IMO. My friend who had the VZW version returned his and got the ATT version. He said it was too inconsistent if he was not in a VZW LTE area.
    06-30-2016 04:10 PM
    ATT is still selling them. I'm not surprised that VZW pulled their version off the shelves. They might say it's a hardware issue but I think it's more of a network incompatibility or limitation issue. The LG U2LTE is best used on a GSM/HSPA network, IMO. My friend who had the VZW version returned his and got the ATT version. He said it was too inconsistent if he was not in a VZW LTE area.
    That would be a done deal if I used AT&T for my cell service. I used to, but switched to Verizon late last year because of coverage issues. I'm not too interested in the pre-paid workarounds especially since Wear 2.0 will use more data, so I'm probably out of luck for now.

I really want a metal, circular design with GPS but there just isn't anything else on the market right now that fits that criteria (yet).
    06-30-2016 04:51 PM
    That would be a done deal if I used AT&T for my cell service. I used to, but switched to Verizon late last year because of coverage issues. I'm not too interested in the pre-paid workarounds especially since Wear 2.0 will use more data, so I'm probably out of luck for now.

I really want a metal, circular design with GPS but there just isn't anything else on the market right now that fits that criteria (yet).
    If you are in the vicinity of your phone, then data, etc. is not an issue.
    I rarely have the cell radio on in my phone. Only for emergencies.
    07-05-2016 06:07 PM
    I have the Verizon one an I love it it works great I had a little issue with it but once I got it straight it works great just a Sim issue got it change an no problems since

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-09-2016 01:03 PM