Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Urbane_user

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
So, the diameter of the glass face is 37.5 mm. I can only find a 37.0mm diameter glass screen protector. Actually looks OK when applied, but as you imagine there is 0.25mm gap between the protector and the screen.

Has anyone seen a 37.5mm diameter tempered glass screen protector around?

And before people suggest 'made for Urbane 2' products on Amazon - these are all 37mm (unless you can find one that specifically states the diameter as otherwise).

Apologies to my cousins in North America - the above measurements are in a thing called 'metric' :)

StimulatorCam

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Apologies to my cousins in North America

Not ALL of North America, just the USA. Here in Canada we're metric. :)

Has anyone seen a 37.5mm diameter tempered glass screen protector around?

No, mine must be the same as yours and after several months I don't even notice anymore. I have it applied perfectly centered which helps, there's only a tiny gap around the edge. I can see maybe a row or two of pixels around the edge of the screen that get a bit magnified by the curve of the protector edge, but it's barely noticeable.

bckrupps

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I bought 3 from eBay for 1.77 each in the US. They ship from China so it took a long time. The fit is excellent. Just barely smaller than the screen and I never even notice either as it's still bigger than the display. Nobody would even know one was there but me. Best part is 1st went on perfect when the watch first came out (the 2nd time lol) and it's still perfect months later with 2 still in the box. The ones I got for my gear 2 on amazon for 3 times the cost crack a lot. Side note the brushed steel LG used is incredible. Not a scratch anywhere and my G watch R and the Moto I had looked like hell after a few months.