If anyone is interested the seller has updated these and there is no gap at all. i have purchased before and the size is updated. The screen has to be completely free of dust. i botched the first but second went on perfect with no adhesive issues or bubbles. they are $2.25 each. Shipping is free but takes about 3 weeks. My last one lasted months before it took a hard hit yesterday and i realized the spares i bought fit better. I haven't seen any as good. Here is a screenshot below of the seller.Found some full screen glass protectors-img_0014.jpg
    10-04-2016 10:50 PM
    If anyone is interested the seller has updated these and there is no gap at all. i have purchased before and the size is updated. The screen has to be completely free of dust. i botched the first but second went on perfect with no adhesive issues or bubbles. they are $2.25 each. Shipping is free but takes about 3 weeks. My last one lasted months before it took a hard hit yesterday and i realized the spares i bought fit better. I haven't seen any as good. Here is a screenshot below of the seller.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0014.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	332.2 KB 
ID:	241451
    Can't see the image, please repost link.
    10-04-2016 10:53 PM
    i have purchased before and the size is updated.
    Do you mean you purchased from the same seller both times, and the size is updated since your original purchase? This is the same seller I bought mine from back in May, and mine has <1mm space around the edge, so if I order a new one it should go right to the metal rim?
    10-05-2016 09:35 AM
    yep the new ones go right to the rim. purchased both times. i messed up the first with dust and they are slightly trickier to remove but these are completely edge to edge. it was a nice surprise as i had no idea as i bought more as backups. i probably got dust under the first cause i was expecting the gap when i was lining it up and got confused lol
    10-05-2016 11:14 AM
    Here is a picture with it installed. I ordered a couple more. Hopefully they are not mixed in though and all ship this size now.Found some full screen glass protectors-img_0017.jpg
    10-05-2016 11:26 AM
    Looks good! I ordered another one today, hopefully it's like that.
    10-05-2016 04:30 PM
    i ordered 3. they are worth it but any dust, lint ect will cause it not to adhere. the benefit is the perfect fit. the negative is there is no margin for error so you gotta be very thorough with the cleaning as lint can linger around the border easily when you wipe it down. even the one in the photo isn't 100% perfect and i can see specs of dust in the right side and a tiny bubble that doesn't show in the picture.
    10-06-2016 01:05 AM