OK I noticed when my phone is connected via Bluetooth everything works. But if I leave my phone and use just the watch I get a cloud with a line thru it. I'll be able to make and receive phone calls but I get very little else. If I try to ask Google a question or use voice commands to go navigate an app it just hangs and won't complete the task. Is this a software issue or a hardware issue can it be fixed?
    11-28-2016 02:26 PM
    The cloud with a line means the watch is no longer in sync with your phone, which means it either can't get a Wifi or cell connection. Not sure if it's on the watch end or phone end, but one can't reach the other. Try putting the watch in airplane mode for a few seconds and off again and see if it connects. Also open the Android Wear app on your phone and see what it shows for connection status.
    11-28-2016 03:46 PM
    One other question is which Carrier are you using?

I tried an inexpensive prepaid plan (H2O) and could get voice and text when I was in stand alone, but could not get data. I have it on T-Mobile now and have full connectivity when I am in stand alone.
    11-28-2016 10:09 PM
    I had the same issue with a couple of prepaid plans until I switched to a Truphone SIM.

Does this also happen when you're connected via Wi-Fi instead of bluetooth or cellular? If so, is the 'Cloud Sync' enabled in the companion Android Wear app on the phone? This will also cause this issue if it isn't enabled.
    11-29-2016 01:47 AM
    Actually I tried the switching airplane mode on and off and it didn't work. I even factory reset both devices but that didn't help either. I'm on AT&T and I have both phone and watch on the same account so I could enable Numbersync that feature I discovered won't work since my phone is a nexus and at&t doesn't offer support for it since I didn't buy the phone from them. You know it's kinda frustrating when you buy the lg urbane LTE for it's stand alone features and discover the phone calls on my watch is clear and get good reception yet nothing else does. The reps at At&t spent an hour with me trying to get everything to work. They even called lg support and the lg rep suggested that I send it back for troubleshooting. I don't really want to do that but I am thinking about it.
    11-29-2016 10:40 AM
    Actually I tried the switching airplane mode on and off and it didn't work.
    If you check the notification bar (slide down from top) does it show you have either a Wifi or cell signal?
    Also, if you load Messenger on your watch are you able to switch to Watch and send a text from it directly?
    11-29-2016 12:11 PM