Hello.
    It is possible to disable the data usage in the LG Urbane 2, while still mobile services are active? I find it a huge problem when im travelling and it uses data roaming. I had to disable all.

Any clue about how to do it?
    Thanks a lot
    07-01-2017 03:21 AM
    Moved to the Urbane 2nd Edition forum.
    07-02-2017 07:28 AM
    AFAIK, there is no way to do that. But data roaming can be turned off and off by default. If you stay within Bluetooth connection distance with your phone, it will not use any data.
    07-02-2017 08:39 AM
    Hello.
    It is possible to disable the data usage in the LG Urbane 2, while still mobile services are active?

Any clue about how to do it?
    New LG U2 user. I haven't found a direct method but there is a temporary work around/kludge I'm currently using. Essentially just set your data limit as low as possible. You can still turn on cellular (make and recieve calls and texts) but data is disabled as soon as you hit the threshold. I believe you can set it as low as 50mb a month.

I don't mean to necro an old post, but this seems like an essential function that should have been included and would be of some use to users.
    09-19-2018 11:13 AM
    I don't mean to necro an old post
    Hey, stop cluttering up this empty forum! lol

But also, a lot of carriers will disable data from their end if you ask as another workaround, but it's more of a permanent solution and doesn't help if you want to switch it on and off regularly.
    09-20-2018 08:41 AM
    Hey, stop cluttering up this empty forum! lol

But also, a lot of carriers will disable data from their end if you ask as another workaround, but it's more of a permanent solution and doesn't help if you want to switch it on and off regularly.
    For sure, but with this one you can turn it back on in a second or two in settings. The downside is you do have a persistent notification (ie data limit was exceeded). I'm surprised there hasn't been a data switch/toggle app for urbane users. I think the lg sport had a data switch (IIRC), wish they would have included it in the urbane.
    09-20-2018 11:32 AM