Hello,

I received my watch in just a few days from a good seller on Ebay, however there were no English instructions so I have kind of been figuring things out as I go. My main question is this: When the watch is connected via wireless are you unable to do anything you would normally do with "Ok Google" ? My watch when connected to my home wifi simply puts a little cloud up and says no data available, it does the some thing for the Accuweather application that came on the watch, I press it and it says no data and that does not change regardless of when I am connected to my phone or not. "Ok Google" works fine when its connected to my phone. If anybody knows where I could go to find some beginner stuff on this watch I would really appreciate it. I thought with wifi being available on this watch and enabled that I would be able to do most things I could do while connected to my phone.

Thanks for your time everybody.

Steve
    04-28-2015 11:41 AM
    Steve, I have the same problem with Accuweather. Haven't seen that with "OK Google".
    05-06-2015 04:33 PM
    I think, from what I've experienced so far, the wifi use may be based on each app. Google should work, but it may be that the dev for each app has to decide to use that feature.

Have you tried LG's website for a manual?

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-06-2015 10:18 PM