Battery App?

Incitatus

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
This watch was delivered two days ago. The first day of use, it had 56% battery left at the end of the day. Yesterday, it was down to 26%. I did have more notifications, but didnt think it would almost double the battery drain. Just curious if one app is sucking battery more than another.

Just curious if there is a way to determine, like on a phone, which apps are using up the phones battery power?

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Go poke around the settings in the android wear app on the phone...there's a battery stats graph there. Honestly, I don't think it's all that useful but it's there.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Never judge a battery until you have had the device (phone, watch, tablet, whatever) for at least a week. There is a lot going on in the background those first few days plus a lot of playing around in the foreground.

Incitatus

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I never even looked at that Android Wear app. I thought it was simply software that ran the watch. ><

Thank you

synplex

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
This watch was delivered two days ago. The first day of use, it had 56% battery left at the end of the day. Yesterday, it was down to 26%. I did have more notifications, but didnt think it would almost double the battery drain. Just curious if one app is sucking battery more than another.

Just curious if there is a way to determine, like on a phone, which apps are using up the phones battery power?

First of all you need to break in your battery / Train it. Fully charge and fully discharge it a few times. You can also get "Task Manager for Android Wear" in Google's Play store to kill off random watch faces and app not being used. That might help ;)